12-10-2018 – Azhagiya Tamil Magal –... | Breaking In (2018) | Black Clover Episode 6 English Sub

Rise of the Tomb Raider Update 2 and 3 Only v1.0.616.5

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by Khoosham871 in Games > Windows
Downloaded 986 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Game:
  • Detected platform: PC
  • Summary:

In her first adventure, Lara Croft was forged into a true survivor, but she glimpsed a deeper, secret world. In the next chapter of her journey, Lara must use her survival skills and wits and ultimately accept her destiny as the Tomb Raider.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is the 2015 sequel to the 2013 reboot of the Tomb Raider franchise from developer Crystal Dynamics and publisher Square Enix. It is the eleventh Tomb Raider game.

Written by Rocky_45122.25K
Available in versions: PC
Rise of the Tomb Raider Update 2 and 3 Only v1.0.616.5 (Size: 437.97 MB)
  ROTTR_Update_2
  ROTTR_Update_3

Description

Make sure to apply update in order update 1 2 and 3 !!

PC Patch notes for patch 1.0.616.4

We have just released the second PC patch for Rise of the Tomb Raider, build 1.0.616.4. This patch addresses a number of requests and bugs we have seen coming up in customer support as well as on the forums.

This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client. If you are using the game on the Window Store, the update will be available in a few days, and will automatically download as it becomes available. We will update this thread when the Windows Store version is live.
Fixed Map sometimes not showing or showing the wrong region.
Fixed ALT-TAB in combination with Exclusive Fullscreen occasionally hanging the game or entire system. (Steam Only)
Fixed graphics glitches on NPC clothing on NVIDIA 6x0 and 7x0 hardware.
Fixed rare crashes with a "DX11 Internal Heap" error.
Added separate mouse sensitivity control for X and Y axis, allowing users to equalize sensitivity.
Added option to reduce in-game camera shake, for users that prefer this.
Added audio-cue for finding secrets in the relic viewer.
Fixed game changing system screen saver settings for some users. (Steam Only)
Added additional error handling and messaging in case the GPU driver is crashing or unresponsive.
Various performance improvements for GPU-bound situations. CPU bound scenarios are not impacted.
A variety of other smaller optimizations, bug-fixes, and tweaks.
While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on the old version we made a Beta available on Steam, Build 610.1, that can be used to switch back to the previous version.

PC Patch notes for patch 1.0.616.5
We have just released the second PC patch for Rise of the Tomb Raider, build 1.0.616.5. This patch addresses a number of requests and bugs we have seen coming up in customer support as well as on the forums.

This patch was released earlier today as 616.4 and was updated with a fix for a problem with Y-axis inversion on gamepad that was accidentally introduced.

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
437.97 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Rise of the Tomb Raider Update 2 and 3 Only v1.0.616.5

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Rise of the Tomb Raider Update 2 and 3 Only v1.0.616.5

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 50BE77FFA8FE3CAF57A0BA5B9488BFD4EB760E34

Uploader Comments

baticarus4
how do I actually install these updates If I have bought the original game from steam.. (i'm not able to update through steam itself)
Khoosham871
Uploader
just replace the files should be ok

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

[02-19-2016
Rise of the Tomb Raider Update 1.0.623.2 (Patch #3)
how do I actually install these updates If I have bought the original game from steam.. (i'm not able to update through steam itself)
just replace the files should be ok

rise of the tomb raider crack V3
denuvo v3 will be crackable , but we just need to be patient (but I hope not a lot !!!)
year within 2 years, one of the known crack groups gave up and says games might not be crackable in the next 2 years or so.
actually the same group said they can crack it and possibly release it before they retire for a year.
"“3DM will soon announce that we have a solution to the latest Denuvo encryption used on games including ‘FIFA 16’, ‘Just Cause 3’, and ‘Tomb Raider: The Rise. We made this announcement because a lot of players believe we have abandoned cracking due to technical problems, but we will prove it is not the case. We have not yet been stumped”."
source:
http://www.kitguru.net/gamin...denuvo-protection-after-all/
yeah well... they cash in money from denuvo company and now are retiring somewhere warm ^^

If it can be played offline it's crackable. I'm assuming the game can be played offline since many people would be pissed if they couldn't play a single player game when their internet acts up.

User Opinions

brainsalad972171, MajidAli5551743, berserker66661165, totaarayn123553, njatiktak436, yuasa54400, WinterW373, luca1974351, Larive99, radjec21 ... And 9 more
abhikp12356
Report a bug Open chat